- Allows you to release stress
- Helps to coordinate your movements
- Serves to build your self-confidence
- Improves your reading and comprehension skills
- Exposes you to cultural history
- Increases your memory capacity
Piano lessons at home are a huge convenience.
- Simplify your family’s schedule
- Conserve fuel (and peace of mind)
- Use your time more productively
From Sacramento to Folsom I go to see students in their homes. I visit once a week and teach for half an hour. My current fee is $115 per month. Click here to ask about my schedule (and anything else you would like to know).
If you cannot be my student, you may be interested in my ebook Learning The Language Of Music.
- Start teaching yourself to play popular piano
- Learn to read notation and chord symbols
- Get it for free when you send me an email
“I am so glad I started piano lessons. This is definitely one of the best things I did this year! It has been so enjoyable. I think you are a very patient teacher and have been giving me very good feedback.” ~ Rupa
“I think that you are very kind and thoughtful and this is reflected in the way you teach. I appreciate the patience and the encouragement that you had for my son.” ~ Isabella
“Thank you so much for all of the wonderful teaching you have provided to my son. He really likes the way you teach him and you are also polite, generous, and have a lot of patience with him.” ~ Patricia
“Thank you for your patience and giving me the opportunity to do something which, for me, seemed quite challenging.” ~ Lucina
“I feel much gratitude towards you for doing the work you do with so much patience, kindness and cheerfulness.” ~ Irma